THE PHILIPPINE ECONOMY may have slowed in the fourth quarter of 2023, which likely resulted in gross domestic product (GDP) growth falling below the government’s full-year target, according to analysts. Read the full story.
- AI to Design Drugs in the Near Future, Says Google DeepMind CEO
- Cyber experts raise AI fears security fears in Parliament
- First Electric Coach Service to be Trialled in England and Wales
- Bitcoin breaks $57,000 as big buyers circle
- Vietnam plans union reform to avert trade woes, risking foreign firms’ unease
- Next Expresses Interest in Acquiring Assets of The Body Shop
You May Also Like
As the world seeks sustainable and energy-efficient solutions for heating and cooling, the heat pump market is experiencing a significant surge. According to the...
The introduction of aggressive climate objectives by global economies and growing prospects for reducing carbon emissions are driving the growth of the district heating...
STOCK PHOTO Image by 165106 from Pixabay CANBERRA – Around 16,000 livestock remained in limbo aboard an export ship at an Australian port on Friday, having...
In the dynamic automotive sector, consistent growth of the electric vehicle (EV) charging industry has become increasingly evident. Consumers and businesses alike are recognizing...