Sheena L. Shroff, vice president of business development of Philippine Global Explorers, a travel non-profit, advises travelers to report lost luggage immediately, and not wait until they get home before doing so. She also talks about the importance of taking note of the details in one’s luggage tags.
- ‘A complete success’; Face-to-face Dinagyang exceeded expectations
- Zahawi allows HMRC to pass his tax details to PM’s ethics adviser
- Will force majeure clauses strike the right chord during industrial action?
- TSB staff and bosses to share £29.8m bonus pot after record profits
- NatWest to close another 23 branches in England and Wales
- Shell puts 2,000 UK jobs at risk with review of Shell Energy retail division
You May Also Like
The Board of Investments (BoI) has cleared Sinoma Energy Conservation (Cebu) Waste Heat Recovery Co. Inc. to serve as the operator of a 4.5-megawatt...