Though digital adoption provides opportunities for financial inclusion, with it come issues of security, trust, and lack of knowledge. Financial institutions therefore have a responsibility to coordinate with regulating bodies like Bangko Sentral, and properly communicate with their consumers to educate them about various risks and how to deal with them.
- ‘A complete success’; Face-to-face Dinagyang exceeded expectations
- Zahawi allows HMRC to pass his tax details to PM’s ethics adviser
- Will force majeure clauses strike the right chord during industrial action?
- TSB staff and bosses to share £29.8m bonus pot after record profits
- NatWest to close another 23 branches in England and Wales
- Shell puts 2,000 UK jobs at risk with review of Shell Energy retail division
You May Also Like
The Board of Investments (BoI) has cleared Sinoma Energy Conservation (Cebu) Waste Heat Recovery Co. Inc. to serve as the operator of a 4.5-megawatt...