The solar PV module market so far has seen commendable growth, with numerous milestones having been achieved in terms of the number of installations, cost reductions, and technological breakthroughs. It is worth noting that reducing carbon dioxide emissions is currently the focal point of global efforts toward shifting to cleaner forms of energy. This factor, coupled with mounting concerns regarding climate change as well as the impact of air pollution on health has augmented the demand for solar photovoltaics across the globe.
- UN chief demands international access to Ukraine nuclear plant after new attack
- A year on, Afghans hide out fearing death by data
- US Senate approves bill to fight climate change, cut drug costs in win for Biden
- With Taiwan drills, Xi tries to salvage Pelosi crisis
- Monkeypox in the US: Where could it spread next?
- Philippines’ Q1 GDP y/y growth revised down to 8.2% from 8.3%
You May Also Like
The Board of Investments (BoI) has cleared Sinoma Energy Conservation (Cebu) Waste Heat Recovery Co. Inc. to serve as the operator of a 4.5-megawatt...
At a time when the world is battling to get through the dreaded coronavirus pandemic, protective face masks have come out to be the...
BEWARE the “lessons of history” as drawn by charlatans, ignoramuses, or tyrants, for they will be daft, wrong, and possibly disastrous. The self-serving amateur...
The world’s food-import bill is set to jump even more than expected to a record this year, increasing the threat of hunger, especially in...