The increasing construction activities across the globe have proven to be a major factor pushing the growth of the sandblasting media market. Technological advancements in products, along with the growing need for sandblasting in the automotive and metalworking sectors, are positively influencing this business. Additionally, the availability of a broad range of media is extending the application scope of the technology in varied industries.
- Thousands of post Office collection and cash delivery workers to strike on 14 July
- Credit card borrowing falls as consumers feel squeeze
- Barclays speeds up pay rise to ease staff money worries
- Post Office scandal victims get £19m interim payout but ‘still in dark over compensation deal’
- Environment protection spending dips by 4.6% in 2021 — PSA
- BT staff vote for first national strike in 35 years
You May Also Like
The Board of Investments (BoI) has cleared Sinoma Energy Conservation (Cebu) Waste Heat Recovery Co. Inc. to serve as the operator of a 4.5-megawatt...
At a time when the world is battling to get through the dreaded coronavirus pandemic, protective face masks have come out to be the...
BEWARE the “lessons of history” as drawn by charlatans, ignoramuses, or tyrants, for they will be daft, wrong, and possibly disastrous. The self-serving amateur...
The world’s food-import bill is set to jump even more than expected to a record this year, increasing the threat of hunger, especially in...