The advent of self-driving technology has been a key component boosting the progress of the autonomous truck market – a thriving offshoot of the global automotive industry. Rising investments towards technological development in order to optimize the driving experience have also shaped the autonomous trucking landscape substantially. Furthermore, mounting awareness pertaining to potential applications of self-driving trucks in various industry verticals, particularly in the logistics sphere, has supplemented autonomous truck market penetration.
- Thousands of post Office collection and cash delivery workers to strike on 14 July
- Credit card borrowing falls as consumers feel squeeze
- Barclays speeds up pay rise to ease staff money worries
- Post Office scandal victims get £19m interim payout but ‘still in dark over compensation deal’
- Environment protection spending dips by 4.6% in 2021 — PSA
- BT staff vote for first national strike in 35 years
You May Also Like
The Board of Investments (BoI) has cleared Sinoma Energy Conservation (Cebu) Waste Heat Recovery Co. Inc. to serve as the operator of a 4.5-megawatt...
At a time when the world is battling to get through the dreaded coronavirus pandemic, protective face masks have come out to be the...
BEWARE the “lessons of history” as drawn by charlatans, ignoramuses, or tyrants, for they will be daft, wrong, and possibly disastrous. The self-serving amateur...
The world’s food-import bill is set to jump even more than expected to a record this year, increasing the threat of hunger, especially in...