BusinessWorld Editor-in-Chief (EIC) Wilfredo G. Reyes welcomed participants at the Management Association of the Philippines’ (MAP) 2021 International CEO Conference held yesterday, via Zoom. Citing the timeliness of the conference’s theme “Hindsights, Insights, Foresights: The Future in the Present Tense,” he reiterated how the COVID-19 pandemic has forced organizations to think hard about advancing amid recent disruptions. BusinessWorld is a co-presentor of the MAP 2021 International CEO Conference.
- Foreign debt hits highest level in nearly 10 years
- Transport workers say relief needed to make up for caps on vehicle occupancy
- Exporters advised to expect new post-Brexit UK tariffs
- DoLE pressing to amend ILO seafarer protection rules
- How will the auditing profession look in the future?
- OCTA says coronavirus cases may have peaked
You May Also Like
Forbes 30-under-30 alumnus goes head-to-head with Amazon with smartphone-based retail checkout solution In 2015, MishiPay CEO Mustafa Khanwala waited 20 minutes in a...
PHILSTAR/MIGUEL DE GUZMAN Singapore — India, South Korea, and Thailand faced mounting coronavirus infections on Thursday, undermining...
Debenhams is to reopen 97 of its high street stores on Monday for a closing down sale to clear stock before they finally shut...
Facebook has not notified the more-than 530m users whose details were exposed on a hacker forum in 2019 and has no plans to do...