Innovations and technological advancements are catalysts in the global camera lens market. Unprecedented growth of the smartphone sector and the sheer idea of striving for a picture-perfect finish have become dominant, prompting camera lens suppliers to inject funds into research and innovations. While most professionals prefer mirrorless and DSLR cameras, smartphone cameras are coming with new lens technology such as improved zooming, reduced weight and space to cater to a larger retail consumer base.
- Nesthy Petecio heads to Olympic gold medal match
- Carlo Paalam books spot in Olympic flyweight quarterfinals
- Obiena advances to Olympic men’s pole vault finals
- Metro Manila under strict lockdown to contain Delta variant
- BSP vows to back economy with accommodative stance
- BSP fully awards one-month bills
You May Also Like
Forbes 30-under-30 alumnus goes head-to-head with Amazon with smartphone-based retail checkout solution In 2015, MishiPay CEO Mustafa Khanwala waited 20 minutes in a...
Debenhams is to reopen 97 of its high street stores on Monday for a closing down sale to clear stock before they finally shut...
PHILSTAR/MIGUEL DE GUZMAN Singapore — India, South Korea, and Thailand faced mounting coronavirus infections on Thursday, undermining...
BW FILE PHOTO WASHINGTON – U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro...